Dr. Heidi Mist MD Patient Reviews

• General Practice Red Bluff, CA

no change

April 22nd, 2016
Dr. Mist is a below average physician. She dismisses side effects reported. Her bedside manner may be nice at first but she is mean-spirited and vicious. Her staff behaves below the belt.

October 18th, 2015
Great family Doctor!
I'm very picky about my doctors, and my whole family sees Dr. Mist. I'm able to get a quick appointment, I don't feel rushed when speaking with her, and my children love her! I will never leave her practice.

September 3rd, 2015
Best doctor in town
Best doctor in town! She is very caring and takes her time, She does not stare at a computer when she is in the room unlike the doctors I have been to before.

December 6th, 2013
Very upset
My mother is a patient at Heidi's office she been very sick with bronchitis they sent over a prescription to our pharmacy for her first meds and they didn't sign the prescription right . It was a big hassle, then the medications she took didn't clear up her bronchitis so he went back. The prescriptions they faxed over the second round weren't dated right so it was a big hassle again by that time the office was closed its a Friday night knowing the office is closed on the weekend my mother was very sick and frustrated at this point the office doesn't have an extension or any way of getting ahold of anyone on the weekend so we finally got ahold of them at their home her husband is arrogant and not nice. I highly doubt my mother will be returning to their office. We are very upset!!!! Very big hassle !

August 20th, 2013
Nice people but are very fake, they only care about the money and the medical assistant is lazy and takes forever to do things

August 7th, 2013
Integrity, respect, kindness..,
I am looking forward to a long relationship with my new doctor. I went to the first appointment and was so relieved to find that Dr. Mist actually takes time to talk with you and does not sit there with her head buried in a computer checking "boxes" instead she looks at you as she talks with you and is caring and responsive. She is very willing to refer you out to a specialist in another field when it is necessary. Her staff is excellent and kind as well. They are all a pleasure to deal with from the first phone call for an appointment to the calls to ask questions about something forgotten. Dr. Mist and her staff receive an A+++ from me and my family as well.

December 4th, 2012
Dr. Mist does not exhibit a high level of competency and she has a reluctance to refer out when needed.

July 10th, 2012
Dr. Mist is great!!!!!
Dr. Mist is wonderful as well as her staff. Hardly any wait in the waiting room. She is very intelligent and caring. She is up front and honest. Best doctor I have ever been to! Would highly recommend!

January 2nd, 2012
Best Doctor
Her new office is amazing. I would highly recommend her. Very friendly atmosphere.

December 31st, 2011
Dr. Mist is wonderful!
her new office is beautiful and peaceful. she is finally in private practice. her staff is wonderful. they bend over backwards to take care of their patients.

December 18th, 2011
Dr. Mist had me bring in my medication bottles as a new patienand she picked them up and reviewed them. When I went pick up my medication at the pharmacy, she had changed my prescription without notifying me first.Her staff is a joke so it was a circus after that phone call after phone call. I am seeing another Doctor in Red Blff, Ca

November 11th, 2010
Dr Mist is AWESOME!
I have been seeing her for 7 years and refuse to see anyone else! I have had many, many doctors over the years so i know when i have a good thing going! She is by far the most compassionate doctor. She takes her time and is well worth the wait in the waiting room! I highly reccommend her to my friends and family.