Dr. Heidi Mist Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Mist?

May 24th, 2017

Disappointed in her as a Person and a Doctor

If I could go lower then 1 star I would. After several years of my whole family being treated by Heidi Mist my opinion of her and her office has changed from highly satisfied to greatly disappointed. I am not only disappointed in her as a doctor but as a human being as well. For several years everything seemed to be great. It seemed the staff was friendly and Heidi seemed Caring and attentive to our issues. Our issues started with the office. We started getting messaged about unpaid copays and I would have to bring in reciepts and bank statements to show that we in fact indeed did pay our copay when we arrived for our visit. This was irritating and an inconvenience. Their office is EXTREMELY disorganized. I also found Nygle Unprofessional and rude on many occasions! In May I went to refil my prescriptions and was told they were not being refilled. When I called the Dr office I was told that I had been discontinued as a patient back in October.. I replied I never received such a letter. She had been refilling my prescriptions since for 7 months! I had no Idea.. I went to the office and got a copy of the letter as asked if they would refill for 30 days as I never received the letter. I was told no. So there I was standing in her office.. UPSET... SCARED... FRANTIC at the thought of not being able to obtain my Diabetes medications! I had finally got my diabetes under control and the weekend after leaving her office with no medications my blood sugar numbers reached an unsettling 300. There I was being left with NO ACCESS to life saving medications! Off my meds cold turkety! I felt horrible and let down! During these 7 months of her refilling my prescriptions I had taken my kids to see her as well as my 100% Disabled Veteran husband and I was NEVER told or mentioned to that I had been discontinued as a patient. It took me 7 weeks to get a new patient appointment with the only other Dr in town that is taking patients. During that time My husband calling in that he needed a refill on prescription he takes for his war injury. He called the DAY BEFORE he was out. They said they needed to see him. Made the apt for 10 days later. He was out of pills for 10 days. They refilled his prescription and we left. Almost a week later we got a call saying because he didn't have that said prescription in his urine they would no longer be able to fill it for him anymore. Of course He would not 10 days after he ran out! I am writing this review so that hopefully nobody else finds them in a situation where they cant get their life saving medications. Not only has my health been put into danger apparently this is how this Dr and Office Treats their Veterans and Veteran Families. We have refereed multiple people to her office who have also received letters stating her office was not a good fit for them or would not take them as a patient. It seems that she only wants the cream of the crop insurance and if you do have good insurance and have real issues to deal with she doesn't want to work with you, I asked to meet with her about the discontinue .. Hoping to at least get my diabetes refill to sustain me and I was told by her office she would be out of town for several months. I could not believe I was being lied to. I know this not true because one of the people I referred had an apt a few days later! She and her office are UNPROFESSIONAL... They LIED to me and my family....

April 23rd, 2016

Dr. Mist is a below average physician. She dismisses side effects reported. Her bedside manner may be nice at first but she is mean-spirited and vicious. Her staff behaves below the belt.

October 18th, 2015

Great family Doctor!

I'm very picky about my doctors, and my whole family sees Dr. Mist. I'm able to get a quick appointment, I don't feel rushed when speaking with her, and my children love her! I will never leave her practice.

September 4th, 2015

Best doctor in town

Best doctor in town! She is very caring and takes her time, She does not stare at a computer when she is in the room unlike the doctors I have been to before.

December 7th, 2013

Very upset

My mother is a patient at Heidi's office she been very sick with bronchitis they sent over a prescription to our pharmacy for her first meds and they didn't sign the prescription right . It was a big hassle, then the medications she took didn't clear up her bronchitis so he went back. The prescriptions they faxed over the second round weren't dated right so it was a big hassle again by that time the office was closed its a Friday night knowing the office is closed on the weekend my mother was very sick and frustrated at this point the office doesn't have an extension or any way of getting ahold of anyone on the weekend so we finally got ahold of them at their home her husband is arrogant and not nice. I highly doubt my mother will be returning to their office. We are very upset!!!! Very big hassle !

August 20th, 2013

Nice people but are very fake, they only care about the money and the medical assistant is lazy and takes forever to do things

August 7th, 2013

Integrity, respect, kindness..,

I am looking forward to a long relationship with my new doctor. I went to the first appointment and was so relieved to find that Dr. Mist actually takes time to talk with you and does not sit there with her head buried in a computer checking "boxes" instead she looks at you as she talks with you and is caring and responsive. She is very willing to refer you out to a specialist in another field when it is necessary. Her staff is excellent and kind as well. They are all a pleasure to deal with from the first phone call for an appointment to the calls to ask questions about something forgotten. Dr. Mist and her staff receive an A+++ from me and my family as well.

December 4th, 2012

Dr. Mist does not exhibit a high level of competency and she has a reluctance to refer out when needed.

July 10th, 2012

Dr. Mist is great!!!!!

Dr. Mist is wonderful as well as her staff. Hardly any wait in the waiting room. She is very intelligent and caring. She is up front and honest. Best doctor I have ever been to! Would highly recommend!

January 2nd, 2012

Best Doctor

Her new office is amazing. I would highly recommend her. Very friendly atmosphere.

December 31st, 2011

Dr. Mist is wonderful!

her new office is beautiful and peaceful. she is finally in private practice. her staff is wonderful. they bend over backwards to take care of their patients.

December 18th, 2011

Dr. Mist had me bring in my medication bottles as a new patienand she picked them up and reviewed them. When I went pick up my medication at the pharmacy, she had changed my prescription without notifying me first.Her staff is a joke so it was a circus after that phone call after phone call. I am seeing another Doctor in Red Blff, Ca