Dr. Heidi Nashed-Guirguis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Nashed-Guirguis?

November 7th, 2016

Excellent doctor and medical practice

Dr. Nashed-Guirguis, her PA and staff are all excellent! They are very caring and thorough and don't rush you out of your appointment. I highly recommend this practice.

February 19th, 2015

Rude

This doctor is extremely rude. I waited 30 minutes past my appointment time and finally had to leave to get my child. Dr. Nashed left a message for me with her nurse. It said "plan to wait 30 minutes to an hour to see me. If you don't have time to wait, go see another doctor.' I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

July 17th, 2013

A very good and capable doctor

June 27th, 2013

good doctor

She is a good doctor. She discovered a problem with my wife that other doctors missed. Now my wife is a lot better and feels great because of Dr. Nashed. If anyone is upset about the long wait it is not her fault. The appointments are controlled by the corporation she works for.

June 17th, 2013

Mrs

Dr. Nashed is one of the most courteous qualified physicians in todays crowded healthcare system. She is always available and willing to discover or find the proper diagnosis. She listens and hears your complaints. I fully recommend her as a PCP. Her wait time is evident of her growing patient base, her expertise and bedside manners.

April 21st, 2013

Weak knowledge and poor bedside manner

I had a bad experience at this doctor. From the start, she was late, then made me feel uneasy. I felt i was wasting her time. She even opened the door to kick me out while i was still asking her questions. She is also soooooo greedy for money. Doctors as such have no interest in the patients. So sorry i did not read the reviews about this doctor before wasting my time and money.

February 18th, 2013

Terrible, Just Terrible

I have been seeing Dr. Nashed for a few years and have continually been disappointed! No matter the reason for my appointment, I have waited no less than 75 minutes to be seen, even if the appointment has been scheduled for weeks! I always feel rushed out of the office, which furthers my frustration! If I've had to wait over an hour, what is taking the doctor so long to see me if she's rushing patients out the door? My blood pressure is normally high, but whose wouldn't be after waiting for so long!?! I was not informed that she permanently moved locations (an additional 30 minutes from my house) until making an appointment for a sinus infection while I was pregnant! (I had seen her at the 2920 location before because it was convenient for where I was going to be that day, but was never informed that she was no longer practicing at the 1960 location. In fact, I was told that some days she was at 1960 and some days she was at 2920, it just depended on the day.) At that point, I didn't have an option to find another doctor, I needed to be seen ASAP! The new location she is at is even worse than the 1960 location! I have been seen there 3 times and and waited an hour and a half, an hour and fifty minutes and two hours and ten minutes to be seen! One appointment was for a wellness (scheduled 6 weeks in advance), one to confirm a pregnancy (scheduled a week in advance) and one due to a sinus infection (scheduled the morning before). It is impossible to get a response from the her or her nurse! I needed my medical records forwarded to my ob/gyn so that I could begin being seen for prenatal visits and it took 3 days to receive a phone call back from her nurse and then it took me an additional 3 phone calls over 4 days to get the records sent to my ob/gyn! There is no excuse for this poor treatment and I will be seeking a new doctor as soon as I have this baby!

January 18th, 2013

NOT impressed

Please please please AVOID this Dr. She is terribly rude, does not return phone calls, fails to answer questions, and does not follow-up. My experience: During my Woman's Wellness exam, I was getting undressed for the check-up and the assistant flung the door wide open to ask about where my prescriptions should be sent. No knocking or warning at all. Yes, I was standing there completely naked and there were people walking by. Dr. Nashed and this assistant proceeded to do the same exact thing (open the door). IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EXAM... Seriously. I thought I was being pranked or something. It was just a terrible experience. For your sake, go elsewhere.

March 21st, 2012

Don't get a woman wellness exam from her

Without getting graphic, she was rough on me. Borderline rude demeanor and did not follow up like she said she would.

December 21st, 2011

Do not recommend this doctor to anyone

November 21st, 2011

Nasty Nashed

This woman is terrible. She doesn't seem to care or believe that you are sick at all, but that is not the worse part. I was having female problems, continuous bleeding, so Dr. Nashed told me to take double the birth control pills I was on and she would run blood work. They had me come back 3 separate times for the original visit, a separate time for blood, and a third for the results which is ridiculous. So I come and pay for an office visit AGAIN for the results and she tells me non nonchalantly that the results indicate I have a problem wth my hypothalamus in my brain and that I probably have a tumor. So of course I'm super upset and freaking out. She tells me to see a specialist and that was about it. So I can't get in to a specialist for a month, the entire time I'm thinking I'm going to die. I finally get in w/ the specialist, he does blood work etc. and says there is nothing wrong with me on that end. He asks why I came to see him in the first place, I show him the test results I had from Nashed, and he asks if she had me on birth control pills. I say yes, double dose in fact. He says this is the reason for the elevated numbers and she should know better. Thanks Dr.Nashed for letting em think I had a brain tumor b/c you told me to take double birth control pills. I'm never going near her again. She was also very ruse to my Mom. My mom was doing steps to get lap band surgery. She told my Mom "I don't know much about lap band but you have alot of weight to lose, you probably won't succeed." It really upset my Mom who was already doing all the proper steps and had lost about 30lbs on her own for the surgery. Then my Mom had to have an EKG for the insurance steps. During it, her cell phone went off. She forgot to turn it off.Afterwards Dr. Nashed came in and told her she had a heart problem and needed to see a specialist and so all kinds of tests etc. Mom has never had any heart problems before and is only 43. She tell Dr. Nashed her phone went off during the test and asks if that would effect the reading. (by this point the tech had left the room) Dr. Nashed says no and insists that has nothing to do with it. My mom asks if they can do the test again. Dr. Nashed insists that teh phone has nothing to do with it and keeps refusing. My mom begs her to do it again. Finally she gives in saying "fine, but it will have the same results." So a different tech comes in and does the test. my mom asks her "would a cell phone ringing throw off the test?" the test says "Absolutely!!" She does the test again and the results are perfectly normal. This Dr. doesn't care if she tell you, you might die tomorrow. She is terrible and has no ed side manner. She cost us hundreds of dollars and nearly cost my mom thousands. Not to mention she is just rude. We refer to her as "Nasty Nashed" in our home. Go somewhere else, where they care.

October 1st, 2011