A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Orme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Orme, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Motor Neuron Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Orme graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Orme has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orme accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heidi T. Orme practice?
Dr. Heidi Orme practices Neurology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Neurologists.