A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Orme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Orme, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Motor Neuron Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Orme graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Orme has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Taylor Orme MD is a female Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Heidi T. Orme practice?
- Dr. Heidi Orme has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Orme practices Neurology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Neurologists.