A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Putt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Putt graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Putt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi L Putt DO is a female Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Heidi L. Putt practice?
- Dr. Heidi Putt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Putt practices Gastroenterology near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Muskegon Gastroenterologists.