A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Rasmussen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Rasmussen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasmussen graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rasmussen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saratoga Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rasmussen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heidi J. Rasmussen practice?
Dr. Heidi Rasmussen practices Family Medicine near Hoosick Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Whitehall, NY and Corinth, NY.
See Hoosick Falls Family Physicians.