A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Rayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Rayala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Rayala, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayala graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Rayala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Johanna Rayala MD and PHD is a female Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Heidi J. Rayala practice?
- Dr. Heidi Rayala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Rayala practices Urology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Urologists.