Dr. Heidi Rinehart MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Keene, NH

September 3rd, 2016
Great doctor
I would highly recommend Dr.Rinehart. She is very skilled and professional and made my situation much easy it with her warmth and compassion.

July 7th, 2016
Dr Rinehart delivered my son a few years ago. 31 hours + of labor with no sleep and I was continually pushed to induce with pitocin and then into a csection because I was too fat or the baby and I were "getting an infection". I was just exhausted!!! I've read my medical records and they were made out like I was too fat for delivery. But it was really the middle of the night and I suspect Dr Rinehart was tired and wanted to go home. I never should have agreed to pitocin and should have gone home.

January 28th, 2014
Nice, but never again
Heidi was very attentive and understanding, but was far too prodding for me personally. She kept digging to find something wrong with me and viewed me as a subject rather than a person at times. The exam was a bit strange for me as well. She asked far too person questions while doing a breast exam and spoke very close to my face. As for the rest of the examination, she showed me a bloody pap smear sample (seriously??) and also was far too up in my business physically when she was just supposed to be checking my ovaries. I've been to 3 other OB/GYNs before and she was by far the strangest experience. She was a nice lady and all, but I'm far too scarred from her to go back.

July 24th, 2013
I never feel as if Dr. Rinehart has other patients waiting. Unlike many doctors she spends ample time examining and explaining things to that need to be addresses; she never seems rushed . From the minute she enters the room her warm, pleasant personality puts you at ease. She is worth the 65 mile (each way) drive to get to the hospital. DHMC Keene is always more than helpful in going above and beyond to meet the patients needs.