Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heidi Robertson
Dr. Heidi Robertson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with other offices in Savage, MN and Hopkins, MN (and 1 other location). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Robertson is affiliated with Regina Medical Center, Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center and Essentia Health St Josephs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Heidi Robertson has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Heidi Robertson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.
Dr. Syed Hasan
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology
Saint Paul, MN 0.26 mi19
Dr. Donald Anderson
Saint Paul, MN 0.81 mi44
Dr. Paul Johnson
Saint Paul, MN 0.81 mi33