Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heidi Roeber Rice
Dr. Heidi Roeber Rice, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Albuquerque, NM (and 1 other location). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Roeber Rice is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital, University of New Mexico Hospital and Espanola Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Heidi Roeber Rice has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Heidi Roeber Rice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Aaron Reilly
Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi
Dr. Evan Baldwin
Addiction Medicine, General Practice, Residency
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi6
Dr. Nicole Yonke
Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, General Practice
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi10