Dr. Heidi Roppelt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Roppelt?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Roppelt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2017

Worse bedside manner and Inability to listen

This doctor is not thorough. She uses "doctors in training" to do her job, consulting with them behind close doors, rather than with the patient. She forms her opinion, delivers it and does not want to be challenged by the patients health history or other physicians opinions. Interesting way to practice medicine.

August 10th, 2016

Great experience! considering situation

January 16th, 2016

What are horrible bedside manner!

Rude, unprofessional! Has no time to explain and go though the plan. Shame to get so horrible Doctor here to Hamptons!

November 1st, 2013

This doctor needs to go back to school to learn how to talk to people! Horrible bedside manner!

August 12th, 2013

This doctor was extremely knowledgable and compassionate. I have been treated by other rheumatologist and she has been by far the best- difficult to get in to see her, but well worth the wait

January 23rd, 2013

This doctor knew what she was doing UNTIL my Lupus went out of control. I am on my 3rd kidney transplant and she wanted to put me on meds that caused kidney failure! She REFUSED to speak with my nephrologist. She lets her ego get in the way to practice SAFE medicine. I don't think she is knowlegable enough to treat people with multiple medical issues! I complained to her about my body aches for YEARS. She claimed it was from Lupus. WRONG! I dumped her after she was very nasty to me. I found a new doctor, who in 15 minutes, diagnosed my body aches as Fibromyalgia. He prescrobed the correct medication and have been pain free ever since! Thank God i don't have to deal with this doctor again !

August 29th, 2012

Excellent physician

i found this dr to be extremely knowledgeable, and compassionate. I am glad to have chosen her as my physician and would recommend her to anyone with a rheumatologic disorder.

May 23rd, 2012

extremely knowledgeable

this physician is both caring and extremely knowledgeable re the rheuatologic diseases. I would highly recommend her to anyone with an autoimmune disorder

May 1st, 2012

This Dr. needs to go back to school and learn to be more compassionate to her patients and coworkers and staff!

My overall experience with this so called Dr. was a disgrace to Medicine. Not only waiting a bit over an hour for her, she lacked in patience,personality was poor, no room for questions asked, was not knowledgable about some meds I was on. She showed lack of compassion, and was very rude in her facial gestures when you didnt answer back right away. Did not want to listen to what you had to say. Also a staff member came in for a brief moment and she was unprofessional and was not tolerable attitude toward her. Again she asked me several questions, and if the answer was not quick enough, she was not kind in her overall expression. I rate her F-. I have been going to Drs. all my life from Cornell Presbyterian to Columbia and to Stonybrook, and never did I once encounter such a rude unprofessional and the worst bed side manner, poor quality of a Doctor in my life. I will never go back to her again, and will pass the word on for her disgraceful conduct to patients who are seeking help with thier ailment. I should have listened to my first referral, it surly was a waste of time with her. I know her ratings are going to drop and she will no longer be with Stonybrook. Maybe she should go back to school for her bedside manner. Her day will come and it will benefit us all, maybe she will learn to be more compassionate to mankind, she surely needs it! A disgrace of a Doctor practicing medicine!

February 10th, 2012

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgable and kind. I would recommend her without reservation.

December 15th, 2010

Poor bedside manner

The first time I met this doctor a red flag went up. I figured, I would follow through with my next appointment anyway. My intuition was not wrong. She did not listen to my concerns or even address my other physician who she disagreed with. She was down right nasty to me telling me "I might not always be in remission". Almost like she wanted me to be sick, to put me on unnecessary drugs that I refuse to take (as long as my transplant doctor agreed/which he did). All in all, I would not send my dog to this nasty witch!!!!!

August 22nd, 2017