A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Rosenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Rosenberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Sue Rosenberg MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Heidi S. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Heidi Rosenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Rosenberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.