Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heidi Rothenberg
Dr. Heidi Rothenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Highland Park, IL, with other offices in Mount Vernon, IL and Evanston, IL (and 2 other locations). She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Rothenberg is affiliated with Evanston Hospital, Highland Park Hospital and Glenbrook Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Heidi Rothenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Heidi Rothenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland Park, IL.
Dr. Don Cohen
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Highland Park, IL 0.01 mi44
Dr. Michael Gillam
Highland Park, IL 0.01 mi17
Dr. Scott Cooper
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Highland Park, IL 0.04 mi35