A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Russ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Russ is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Russ, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Russ graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Russ has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Rochelle Russ MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heidi R. Russ practice?
- Dr. Heidi Russ has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidi Russ practices Pediatrics near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Pediatricians.