Dr. Heidi Schecodnic Is this you?

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Dr. S was awful.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 18th, 2015

Love this doctor!

Disappointment

Posted on January 17th, 2015

I am appalled by Heidi Schecodnic's behavior concerning my recent breast biopsy. She refused to see me and did not follow up with me personally regarding the results. I had been ok with her before, but she needs to quit drinking the blue kool aid and get her act together. Disappointed, angry, humiliated, not treated with respect.

Fantastic primary care doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2014

I am so lucky to have found Dr Schecodnic and trust her with my healthcare. She is well trained, extremely patient and asks thorough questions. I feel she is proactive in my healthcare. I highly recommend her.

Posted on July 5th, 2013

She refused to read my file and give diagnostic codes according to the test results and got angry that diagnostic codes were requested. She assumed that I asked for a diagnosis and got visibly angry that I wanted to know what was wrong with my body. Her diagnostic skills are horrible and her bedside manner is rude and condescending. She is one of the worst doctors that I have ever seen and I would never recommend her to anyone.

Posted on February 27th, 2012

I have had Dr Schecodnic as my primary for a year or so now. I never had any problems with her at all. Great doc

Tells you what you WANT to hear, not what's going on

Posted on September 20th, 2011

If you want someone who will really listen to you, this is your doctor. But if you want to get better, please go somewhere else. My 81 year old mother recently started believing that her happily married, well-employed, kids are out to get her money and her 53 year old alcoholic, verbally abusive son who can't keep a checkbook and has never held a job is "just a sweetheart." He admits he screams at her because it is "the only way to control her." Despite multiple letters to Dr S, she refuses to accept the fact that mother has dementia. She won't follow up on names and phone numbers as references for the abuse. Recently, mother fell for the "This is your grandson in Mexico" scam and lost $5000. She gets lost going places five miles away that she has been going to for years. She can't recognize her own grandchildren in pictures just from just a few months ago -- and she was there when the picturew were taken. She has taken all pictures of her other children and grandchildren out of the house and destroyed all family slides at the alcoholic son's insistence. She cries that the alcoholic is "so violent" and then doesn't remember it the next day. She writes checks and forgets to sign them. But nobody can help her until the doctor recognizes her dementia. This will NEVER happen under Dr S, so until mother's money is gone, she won't get any help. But mother has a sick codependency with the alcoholic, is in deep denial, and Dr S sits by, realizing if she really tells mother she is sick, that mother will switch doctors like she did last time. Dr S would rather have the money.

Posted on January 17th, 2017