A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Schultz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Schultz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Schultz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Ann Schultz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heidi A. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Heidi Schultz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Schultz practices Family Medicine near Fulshear, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Fulshear Primary Care Doctors.