- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Heidi Schultz?
Posted on February 9th, 2015
Posted on December 12th, 2013
They are always late because they are so busy. They try and work in extra people. They are genuinely nice and sincere, just need another Dr. to help carry the load.
Way too busy
Posted on May 8th, 2013
This office is way too busy. It took forever to get seen. Then I felt really rushed during my visit and didn't get all of my questions answered. I am currently looking for another doctor who will listen to me
Posted on April 21st, 2012
She didn't take any time with me. She just gave me an antibiotic and left. I won't be going back to her.
Posted on February 4th, 2012
Dr. Schultz helped with problems that had been misdiagnosed. She is a great family physician and general practioner. I have recommended her to all my friends
Posted on April 11th, 2011
- Really long wait.- Rude nurses.- Makes me come in for a visit to discuss blood test results.- Make sure you see the other doctor in the office.
Posted on April 23rd, 2010
I have always appreciated her sensitivity to my issues and the time she takes when I go to see her. She is very thorough in her examinations and I would highly recommend her to any one needing a physician .
Great Family Practice
Posted on February 15th, 2010
Dr. Schultz is always kind, attentative, and patient. She has diagnosed several chronic medical issues that other physicians have over looked. I would recommend her to everyone who is looking for a good doctor for their entire family.
Posted on August 17th, 2017
Posted on December 20th, 2016
Posted on August 10th, 2016
Posted on June 17th, 2016
Dr. Heidi Schultz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fulshear, TX.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides