A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Shea is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Shea, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shea graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Shea has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Shea MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Heidi Shea practice?
- Dr. Heidi Shea has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Shea practices Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians, Plano Internists, and Plano Endocrinologists.