A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Shea is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shea
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Shea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Shea, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shea graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Shea has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Shea MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heidi Shea practice?
- Dr. Heidi Shea has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidi Shea practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists, Plano Endocrinologists, and Plano Pediatricians.