A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Street:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Street, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Street graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Street has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Bosch Street MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heidi B. Street practice?
- Dr. Heidi Street has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Street practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.