A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Street, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Street graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Street has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Street accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Street:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heidi B. Street practice?
Dr. Heidi Street practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Geriatric Medicine near Cambridge, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Princeton, MN.
See Cambridge Family Physicians, Cambridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Cambridge Geriatric Doctors.