A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Street:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Street
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Street Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Street, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Street graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Street has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi B Street MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heidi B. Street practice?
- Dr. Heidi Street has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidi Street practices Family Medicine near Princeton, MN.
See Princeton Family Physicians.