Dr. Heidi Sungurlu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Sungurlu?

October 13th, 2015

She's an outstanding Doctor. She's the most comfortable physican I've ever had and real informative and thorough about any concerned questions I have. I would recommend her to anyone who's looking for a excellent Obstetrician & Gynecologist in San Luis Obispo area.

September 10th, 2015

Amazing doctor!

Dr. Sungurlu is an amazing doctor.! I would defiantly recommend her. She will take her time with you and, answers any questions you have. She is very caring and, has a wonderful sense of humor. She delivered my first and,( if not for us moving out of state) I would go to her again.

April 13th, 2015

Happy with Sungurlu

I really like Dr Sungurlu and would recommend her to my friends. She was very friendly and Caring. I felt like my baby and I were in good hands. Although i felt like the staff and doctors did not communicate very well. Some of my visits were spent waiting a long time. In their defense they were in the middle of moving offices, and had new staff members. Overall I am happy with the services doctor Sungurlu provided. She was worth the wait.

June 16th, 2016