A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Swygard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Swygard, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Trichomonas Vaginitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Swygard graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Swygard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- First Health Moore Rgnl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Swygard MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Heidi Swygard practice?
- Dr. Heidi Swygard has 7 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Swygard practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NC and Durham, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Infectious Disease Doctors.