A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Thomas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Thomas, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Thomas DO and MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heidi Thomas practice?
- Dr. Heidi Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidi Thomas practices Internal Medicine near Salem, OR.
See Salem Internists.