A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Vermette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vermette
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vermette Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Vermette, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vermette graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Vermette has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Home Vhs
- North Texas Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Shannon Vermette MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Heidi S. Vermette practice?
- Dr. Heidi Vermette has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidi Vermette practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.