Overall Review

3.3

September 26th, 2015
dr Waldorf was thorough professional and competent

May 9th, 2015
Excellent doctor Very happy with results Personality amazing and very nice doctor

January 30th, 2015
Extremely knowledgeable and experienced. Dr. Waldorf is on the cutting edge of cosmetic dermatology and I trust her recommendations completely.

December 17th, 2014
You can't put a price on your medical care at least I can’t. Finding a doctor that I trust and feel safe with is my peace of mind. I love Dr Heidi Waldorf because she’s all that to me and more. She’s truly brilliant and she’s always interested in my total well being. That’s a lot to get these days. Dr Waldorf has been my dermatologist for over 3 ½ years. She’s so knowledgeable and discusses and explains everything openly and honestly--I always have options. She really takes her time with me ( I ask a million questions.) I feel safe with my treatment experience as I know I’m in her skilled and magical hands that work wonders. She’s an artist. I feel rejuvenated when I leave her office. —I look like myself (or as someone said, “Like my younger sister”) but nothing more dramatic than that. Thank goodness. I deplore problems and there's never one. Dr Waldorf gives me clear instructions about what to do ahead of time and she always follows up afterwards to make sure I’m “ok.” It’s like I have a direct line to well care management.

November 28th, 2014
I went to Dr H Waldor for filler for laugh lines and some fine lines around my lip, also a slight lip enhancement. She was very crude, fast and abrupt if questions were asked. She left the room and came back to say that I should do dysport in the forehead b ecause she likes to treat the "whole" face. She Was. Very pushy. Said that she used it(since it was new) and basically pushed it on me even though I wasn't prepared to pay an extra few hundred dollars. She massaged my face so hard putting her hands in my mouth.. It hurt. The next day I was SO swollen! My entire face!. Then a week later it looked like nothing so I went back cuz I wasn't happy. She was lecturing me in a VERY condescending way saying "what did I think, i was going to look like Anjelina Jolie"? The worst experience. I was crying. Also had a suspicious mole she was supposed to do surgery on. And at the last minute said she cudnt do it,and I had to scurry around looking for a surgeon. YOU CAN DO BETTER. GO ELSEWHERE!

February 23rd, 2013
Excellent. The smartest and most talented demotologist you will ever meet!!!

October 8th, 2012
I am SO happy I found Dr Waldorf!
Dr Waldorf is one of the most caring doctors and people I have met. There was a wait to see her but once you are in her office she doesn't rush you. I have seen lots of dermatologists - most barely looked and me and didn't explain anything. They made me feel vain and stupid. Instead, Dr Waldorf did a thorough exam, explained things, answered questions and then her nurses went over everything with me again. And no one rushed me to decide about procedures.

June 20th, 2012
Rude, crude, terrible doctor
Heidi Waldorf is a very sick human being, she is abrupt, rude, uncaring. Why is she a doctor? I walked in with a legitimate problem, and she couldn't have been worse. She blamed me for my condition and when I calmly said, "alright", knowing myself that it was best to just leave her office and seek another dermatologist, she wouldn't allow me to leave! She stopped me and started shouting at me, looking for a fight, for what? She's irrational and scary.

November 12th, 2011
Bedside manner was horrible. Didn't introduce herself when she came into the room, very little eye contact, and turfed off all my questions to the nurse. I felt like I was a "number"...not a patient. I left feeling terrible. I will never go back.

October 21st, 2011
best experience ever -- I LOVE how I look!
I was really nervous about getting anything cosmetic --- what if I looked too 'done' and everyone could tell or if it looked really unnatural? But Dr Heidi (that's what everyone calls her -- she is very low-key and accessible) put me at ease. She and her nurses spent the time explaining the procedures and when, where and why she'd inject different fillers and botox. I did bruise a little as she warned, but when that cleared, I LOVED IT! No one knows what I have done but I keep getting compliments. Even my husband likes it and he was very against my having any 'work done'. THANK YOU DR HEIDI!!! I will be your patient forever!

August 8th, 2011
Dr. Waldorf is a wonderful dermatologist. I appreciated how she took the time and explained which fillers would work best for me and I am very happy with the result. I also love the friendliness of the staff and how they encourage you to call before your appointment to see how the doctor is running so that you don't have to wait long. Great policy since we all have very busy lives!

August 5th, 2011
Dr Waldorf was wonderful. She identified the cause of my problem, offered different options to treat, took the time to explain them and did the procedure quickly and painlessly.