Dermatologist
Video profile
57 N Middletown Rd
Nanuet, NY 10954
845-623-7077
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Kara on Feb 23rd, 2013

Excellent. The smartest and most talented demotologist you will ever meet!!!

|  I am SO happy I found Dr Waldorf!  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2012

Dr Waldorf is one of the most caring doctors and people I have met. There was a wait to see her but once you are in her office she doesn't rush you. I have seen lots of dermatologists - most barely looked and me and didn't explain anything. They made me feel vain and stupid. Instead, Dr Waldorf did a thorough exam, explained things, answered questions and then her nurses went over everything with me again. And no one rushed me to decide about procedures.

|  Rude, crude, terrible doctor  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

Heidi Waldorf is a very sick human being, she is abrupt, rude, uncaring. Why is she a doctor? I walked in with a legitimate problem, and she couldn't have been worse. She blamed me for my condition and when I calmly said, "alright", knowing myself that it was best to just leave her office and seek another dermatologist, she wouldn't allow me to leave! She stopped me and started shouting at me, looking for a fight, for what? She's irrational and scary.

Nov 12th, 2011

Bedside manner was horrible. Didn't introduce herself when she came into the room, very little eye contact, and turfed off all my questions to the nurse. I felt like I was a "number"...not a patient. I left feeling terrible. I will never go back.

|  best experience ever -- I LOVE how I look!  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2011

I was really nervous about getting anything cosmetic --- what if I looked too 'done' and everyone could tell or if it looked really unnatural? But Dr Heidi (that's what everyone calls her -- she is very low-key and accessible) put me at ease. She and her nurses spent the time explaining the procedures and when, where and why she'd inject different fillers and botox. I did bruise a little as she warned, but when that cleared, I LOVED IT! No one knows what I have done but I keep getting compliments. Even my husband likes it and he was very against my having any 'work done'. THANK YOU DR HEIDI!!! I will be your patient forever!

Aug 8th, 2011

Dr. Waldorf is a wonderful dermatologist. I appreciated how she took the time and explained which fillers would work best for me and I am very happy with the result. I also love the friendliness of the staff and how they encourage you to call before your appointment to see how the doctor is running so that you don't have to wait long. Great policy since we all have very busy lives!

Aug 5th, 2011

Dr Waldorf was wonderful. She identified the cause of my problem, offered different options to treat, took the time to explain them and did the procedure quickly and painlessly.

|  Rude Vulgar Doctor  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

Seeing this doctor was one of the worst experiences of my life. She is crude, loud, obnoxious, and knows very little about dermatology. Crude, uncaring, very bad doctor.

|  Despicable Rude Doctor  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2011

The $300 fee I paid for my visit bought Dr. Heidi Waldorf MD this review. Dr. Waldorf presented herself as an unhinged, deeply unpleasant, incredibly unprofessional physician. She was immediately rude in an uncalled for way, she was crass and loud in her own office, and she offered no help whatsoever. Dr. Waldorf isn't professional in her manner or approach and she's completely unprofessional and lacking in knowledge in her medical care. I would gladly pay $300 to never have to see her again and that's exactly what happened. This is a terrible doctor.

|  This doctor cares!  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2010

I have never felt so taken care of than I did by Dr Heidi Waldorf and her staff! I went for a cosmetic consultation and she explained everything from antiaging creams to procedures in a way I could understand. It was the most thorough consult I have ever had. Her nurse reviewed everything with me again before my treatment. My botox and fillers look SO natural! I wont go to anyone else!!!

|  She is the best Dermatologist and well worth the wait!  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2010

Dr Waldorf is a fantastic dermatologist who has given me absolutely gorgeous skin again after having an awful bout of adult acne...never thought I'd see my skin clear again! WOW! I rarely get a pimple anymore...she is also fantastic with fillers...Her practice isn't covered by my insurance but she is well worth the extra cost....and time in the waiting room...be prepared for the wait and bring a good book or your blackberry... :0)

|  Go for a lecture, not an exam  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2010

Been to Dr. Waldorf twice, once in NY and once in her NJ office. NY nurse/assistants are incredibly rude, hustled me out of the exam room, made me feel like an idiot for asking questions about the list of 6(!) prescriptions and products the doctor had recommended for blemished skin. Got the same shopping list/lecture about products in NJ. Waldorf can barely hide her impatience during a visit and doesn't leave you room for any feedback. You can find equally pedigreed and competent derms who still have some humanity left, and you should.

|  stay away  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2010

the most uncaring, unpleasant and unconnected doctor i've been to. couldn't care less about my situation...sent me out to an oncologist who couldn't figure out why i had come...never heard from her again...i could go on....and she was recommended to me by the chairman of the mt.sinai dermatology department..a frightening situation instead of a cosmetic one.

Sep 22nd, 2009

I have never experienced such a rude physician such as Dr. Heidi Waldorf.