Dr. Heidi Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Williams?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Williams?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2016

Plastic surgeon

I think the thing I liked to most was she is very personable. She has very realistic expectations and is more about enhancing beauty instead of promising to make you something you aren't. She gives great explanation and detail about the particular procedure and provides amazing results

February 22nd, 2016

Patient

Dr Williams is exceptional! Her skill level and compassionate nature are unprecedented. I highly recommend Dr williams.

May 1st, 2014

We love Dr. Williams !

I have been going to Dr. Williams for over ten years, for everything from scar revisions to skin cancer to laser and cosmetic procedures. I appreciate Dr. Williams' honesty and her willingness to take time with each of her patients. I don't mind if I have to wait a few minutes, as I'm often on the receiving end of her "going the extra mile" philosophy. My entire family goes to her now, ranging from teenagers to grandparents, and her relaxed professionalism puts everyone at ease. I'd recommend Dr. Williams to anyone seeking extraordinary care.

April 3rd, 2014

I wouldn't recommed Dr. Williams. She cares more about the money than the patient.

February 26th, 2014

Unorganized Chaos

Today I was confirmed at the office at about 1030am and then a call was made about my appointment around 130pm that afternoon about the Dr. Having a meeting. My reasoning is if there was a meeting why wasn't I told this once I called like the meeting was added on at the last minute. Very unorganized office, unexceptable!

March 5th, 2013

Happy Patient

I wanted to address a sensitive, not often talked about problem. I wanted a labiaplasty! Dr. Williams was absolutely wonderful and put me at ease! I love the fact that the entire staff, including the anesthetist, were female. My procedure went flawlessly and I am so happy that I did not have to go to the hospital to have such a procedure done. I really feel as though my privacy was protected.

September 5th, 2012

Dr. Williams is one of the best physicans I have visited. Dr. Williams is an excellent diagnostican and has treated my pre-cancer and cancer facial lesions with care. I have been highly satisfied with TX plans and follow-up. Office staff offers assistance and are good listeners.

June 21st, 2011

Dr. Williams is the best!

January 6th, 2011

wonderful-changed my life

I had a breast lift and aug that fixed a lifelong problem. She is wonderful. A gifted surgeon. Could not be happier. Best thing I have done for myself.

May 12th, 2009

Very Pleased

Dr. Williams is great at what she does. I saw her for some elective cosmetic work and wished now I had gone sooner. Highly recommended.

March 12th, 2009

A Satisfied Patient

Dr. Williams really does an amazing job. I heard about her from another doctor in the area who really sang her praises. I really feel great about everything she did for me.

March 10th, 2009

A Satisfied Patient

Dr. Williams is a wonderful surgeon and a wonderful person. I am very happy with the care she gave me. I would recommend her to anyone without reservation. She is one of the best around.