Dr. Heidi Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Williams?

Plastic surgeon

Posted on August 25th, 2016

I think the thing I liked to most was she is very personable. She has very realistic expectations and is more about enhancing beauty instead of promising to make you something you aren't. She gives great explanation and detail about the particular procedure and provides amazing results

Patient

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Dr Williams is exceptional! Her skill level and compassionate nature are unprecedented. I highly recommend Dr williams.

We love Dr. Williams !

Posted on May 1st, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Williams for over ten years, for everything from scar revisions to skin cancer to laser and cosmetic procedures. I appreciate Dr. Williams' honesty and her willingness to take time with each of her patients. I don't mind if I have to wait a few minutes, as I'm often on the receiving end of her "going the extra mile" philosophy. My entire family goes to her now, ranging from teenagers to grandparents, and her relaxed professionalism puts everyone at ease. I'd recommend Dr. Williams to anyone seeking extraordinary care.

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

I wouldn't recommed Dr. Williams. She cares more about the money than the patient.

Unorganized Chaos

Posted on February 26th, 2014

Today I was confirmed at the office at about 1030am and then a call was made about my appointment around 130pm that afternoon about the Dr. Having a meeting. My reasoning is if there was a meeting why wasn't I told this once I called like the meeting was added on at the last minute. Very unorganized office, unexceptable!

Happy Patient

Posted on March 5th, 2013

I wanted to address a sensitive, not often talked about problem. I wanted a labiaplasty! Dr. Williams was absolutely wonderful and put me at ease! I love the fact that the entire staff, including the anesthetist, were female. My procedure went flawlessly and I am so happy that I did not have to go to the hospital to have such a procedure done. I really feel as though my privacy was protected.

Posted on September 5th, 2012

Dr. Williams is one of the best physicans I have visited. Dr. Williams is an excellent diagnostican and has treated my pre-cancer and cancer facial lesions with care. I have been highly satisfied with TX plans and follow-up. Office staff offers assistance and are good listeners.

Posted on June 21st, 2011

Dr. Williams is the best!

wonderful-changed my life

Posted on January 6th, 2011

I had a breast lift and aug that fixed a lifelong problem. She is wonderful. A gifted surgeon. Could not be happier. Best thing I have done for myself.

Very Pleased

Posted on May 12th, 2009

Dr. Williams is great at what she does. I saw her for some elective cosmetic work and wished now I had gone sooner. Highly recommended.

A Satisfied Patient

Posted on March 12th, 2009

Dr. Williams really does an amazing job. I heard about her from another doctor in the area who really sang her praises. I really feel great about everything she did for me.

A Satisfied Patient

Posted on March 10th, 2009

Dr. Williams is a wonderful surgeon and a wonderful person. I am very happy with the care she gave me. I would recommend her to anyone without reservation. She is one of the best around.