Heidi H Wu MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Beverly Hills, CA

3.4

October 28th, 2012
Simply not a good Doctor.
I am a pretty understanding person who doesn't expect everyone to be perfect all the time and who understands that mistakes can be made. Dr. Wu presents as tight, tidy and knowledgeable so it was very surprising to me to have her fail to follow up on a serious health condition and then to misdiagnose another. I was told there was no relationship between a specific symptom and an illness which there is according to wikipedia and just about every darn piece of medical literature out there. I was told to medicate for a condition I did not have which would have dramatically affected my well being. I cannot recommend this Dr and would advise people to look elsewhere for solid medical care.

February 12th, 2012
TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE
Heidi Wu is a terrible doctor and I would not recommend her to my enemy. She has ZERO bedside manner and she is cold, unsympathetic and ungracious and offered very little insight when questions were presented to her. More importantly, she failed to follow up with test results on several occasions. This was especially of concern since said results required further investigation; if I had not called, I don't believe I would have known that I needed to follow up with a specialist. She failed to follow up on results with other family members, all of whom are also now former patients. Her staff is likewise delinquent in filling prescriptions and following up. Additionally, they are rude and acted put upon when requests were made. Stay away if you care about your health and want to be treated with care and kindness!

September 24th, 2009
Love, love, love this doctor! Friendly, caring, spends quality time with you...i've never seen a doctor casually sit and talk w/ me as a caring friend before until I experienced Dr. Wu. She has a great demeanor and takes time to ensure all your questions are answered. The staff is nice and friendly as well.

June 5th, 2009
From an RN
She is a great doctor, really listens and checks her patients out thoroughly...