A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Yeh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Yeh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heidi Yeh practice?
Dr. Heidi Yeh practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Boston Surgeons.