A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Yeh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Yeh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Yeh MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Heidi Yeh practice?
- Dr. Heidi Yeh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Yeh practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Boston Surgeons.