A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Yeh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Yeh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Yeh MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Heidi Yeh practice?
- Dr. Heidi Yeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidi Yeh practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.