Dr. Heike Rolle-Daya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heike Rolle-Daya?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Heike Rolle-Daya?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 4th, 2014

MISSED major delays in my 1 y.o.

7 years ago, when my son was 1 year old, I was very concerned with his lack of development. Dr. Rolle-Daya told me that I could get him screened by early intervention, but he was fine and probably wouldn't qualify. I went ahead with the early intervention. My son FAILED almost every test that was given to him by EI and qualified for services easily. He had gross motor impairment (hypotonia), fine motor impairment, and speech and language impairment. I left the practice. Later my son was diagnosed with Autism. He is still in special education. Looking back, I can't believe she didn't at least see how "floppy" he was for a 12 month old. Glad I didn't listen.

October 7th, 2016