Dr. Heike Rolle-Daya Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Heike Rolle-Daya?

MISSED major delays in my 1 y.o.

Posted on September 4th, 2014

7 years ago, when my son was 1 year old, I was very concerned with his lack of development. Dr. Rolle-Daya told me that I could get him screened by early intervention, but he was fine and probably wouldn't qualify. I went ahead with the early intervention. My son FAILED almost every test that was given to him by EI and qualified for services easily. He had gross motor impairment (hypotonia), fine motor impairment, and speech and language impairment. I left the practice. Later my son was diagnosed with Autism. He is still in special education. Looking back, I can't believe she didn't at least see how "floppy" he was for a 12 month old. Glad I didn't listen.

Posted on October 7th, 2016