A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heikki Saarikoski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heikki Saarikoski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saarikoski graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Saarikoski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. David`S Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heikki Herman Saarikoski MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Heikki H. Saarikoski practice?
- Dr. Heikki Saarikoski has 1 office location.
Dr. Heikki Saarikoski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.