A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heiko Schmitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heiko Schmitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmitt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heiko Schmitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitt graduated from Justus-Liebig-Universitaet Giessen. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schmitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heiko Joerg Schmitt MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Heiko J. Schmitt practice?
- Dr. Heiko Schmitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Heiko Schmitt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Cardiologists.