A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heinric Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heinric Williams MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Heinric Williams practice?
- Dr. Heinric Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Heinric Williams practices Urology near Danville, PA.
See Danville Urologists.