A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heinrich Grube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heinrich Grube is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grube
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grube Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heinrich Grube, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grube graduated from Philipps-Univ, Fak Human Med, Marburg, Germany 407-15 Pr 171.
Dr. Grube has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heinrich H Grube MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Heinrich H. Grube practice?
- Dr. Heinrich Grube has 1 office location.
Dr. Heinrich Grube practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Augusta, ME.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Cardiologists.