A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heinrich Schettler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heinrich Schettler, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heinrich Schettler, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schettler graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schettler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mainland Medical Center
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heinrich Gustav Schettler MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Heinrich G. Schettler practice?
- Dr. Heinrich Schettler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Heinrich Schettler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Humble, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX and Cleveland, TX.
See Humble Obstetricians & Gynecologists.