A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hejal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hejal Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hejal Patel, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Andalusia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hejal C Patel MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hejal C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Hejal Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Hejal Patel practices Radiation Oncology near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Radiation Oncologists.