A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hejal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hejal Patel, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Andalusia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hejal C Patel MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hejal C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Hejal Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hejal Patel practices Radiation Oncology near Dothan, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Opp, AL and Andalusia, AL.
See Dothan Oncologists.