Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heladio Gonzales
Dr. Heladio Gonzales, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fremont, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gonzales is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Fremont Medical Center. Dr. Gonzales has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Heladio Gonzales has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Heladio Gonzales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.
Dr. Jean-Luc Szpakowski
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
Fremont, CA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Rebecca Obrien
Fremont, CA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Yuliya Rostovtseva
Fremont, CA 0.01 mi12