A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helaine Karp-Harman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helaine Karp-Harman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karp-Harman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Karp-Harman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helaine Karp-Harman MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Helaine Karp-Harman practice?
- Dr. Helaine Karp-Harman has 1 office location.
Dr. Helaine Karp-Harman practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Radiologists.