A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helaine Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helaine Levine is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helaine Levine, MD is board certified in Pediatric Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helaine Levine MD is a female Pediatric Sports Medicine, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helaine Levine practice?
- Dr. Helaine Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Helaine Levine practices Pediatric Sports Medicine near Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Sports Medicine Doctors.