Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Helaine Worrell
Dr. Helaine Worrell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Worrell is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn, Kings County Hospital Center and Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopedic Institute. Dr. Worrell has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Helaine Worrell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Helaine Worrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Lionel Roseff
Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0.02 mi56
Dr. Meredith Williams
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0.14 mi12
Dr. Neelangani Desoyza
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
New York, NY 0.14 mi10