A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helaine Worrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helaine Worrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helaine Worrell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Worrell graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Worrell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Worrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helaine K. Worrell practice?
Dr. Helaine Worrell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.