A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helayne Merkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helayne Merkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helayne Merkin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merkin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Merkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helayne G Merkin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Helayne G. Merkin practice?
- Dr. Helayne Merkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helayne Merkin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Northbrook, IL.
See Park Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.