A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helayne Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helayne Sherman, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Sherman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sherman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helayne L. Sherman practice?
Dr. Helayne Sherman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grandville, MI and Greenville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Cardiologists.