A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helayne Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helayne Sherman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helayne Sherman, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Sherman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helayne Leslie Sherman MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Helayne L. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Helayne Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Helayne Sherman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Cardiologists.