A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helayne Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helayne Sherman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helayne Sherman, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Sherman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helayne Leslie Sherman MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Helayne L. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Helayne Sherman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Helayne Sherman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Holland, MI and Grandville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Cardiologists.