Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Helder De Paiva
Dr. Helder De Paiva, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Augustine, FL, with other offices in Saint Augustine, FL and Jacksonville, FL (and 5 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. De Paiva is affiliated with St Vincents Medical Center Riverside, Baptist Medical Center - Beaches and Memorial Hospital Jacksonville. Dr. De Paiva has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Helder De Paiva has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Helder De Paiva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Augustine, FL.