A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heleen Robins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heleen Robins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robins graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Te Utrecht. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Robins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heleen S Robins MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heleen S. Robins practice?
- Dr. Heleen Robins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heleen Robins practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.