Dr. Heleen Robins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heleen Robins?

Great and caring doctor

Posted on October 12th, 2016

I have been going to Dr.Robins for almost 4 years. She is a very attentive and compassionate doctor and I feel comfortable with her. Her staff is great and helpful.

Could not get an appointment

Posted on September 11th, 2012

I hear she is an excellent doctor. Unfortunately, the person answering the phone was completely incompetent and unable to book an appointment. She asked me to spell my name 3 times and then said I was not in the system. Duh. I was trying to make my first appointemnt. She said a nurse "who knows about these things" would call me back. Well never mind. I gave up and get a referral to another physician.

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

REALLY nice, competent doctor. She truly listens and is very open-minded, does not just push her first thoughts on you without listening your input and concerns. You will feel like a partner in your health care when you go to her. She will make every effort to see you right away. Office fees very reasonable, no rip off doctor here. Genuinely nice person too.

The Good Doctor

Posted on February 18th, 2010

Dr. Robins is a really good Doctor, she will try her best to see you asap, and she is very knowledgable, actually converses you, and listens! Will refer when needed, not like some who think they know it all...and follows up! what a concept!

A great doctor!

Posted on November 24th, 2009

I am very sorry I had to move. Dr. Robins is an excellent doctor who took the time to explain to me the different options and the reason for choosing one.

Posted on February 22nd, 2017