A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Analo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Analo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Analo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Analo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Analo, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Analo graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Analo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen I Analo MD is a female Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Helen I. Analo practice?
- Dr. Helen Analo has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Analo practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Punxsutawney, PA.
See Punxsutawney Hematologists and Punxsutawney Oncologists.