A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Analo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Analo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Analo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Analo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Analo, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Analo graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Analo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen I Analo MD is a female Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Helen I. Analo practice?
- Dr. Helen Analo has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Analo practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Punxsutawney, PA.
See Punxsutawney Hematologists and Punxsutawney Oncologists.