Dr. Helen Atienza MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

August 12th, 2015
We are done
I've taken my children to this office now for another year to many. The staff are well at what they do yet, the attentiveness that one expects from a doctor is not there. The system is always down, the fax machine never works, and you are made to feel like your another dime on the cattle ranch. There is no way you can get out concerns over your child's health because she spends no more than 5 mins in the room. I'm actually embrassed that I stayed that long. time to move on.

April 1st, 2011
Not a great pediatrician
I've been taking my son to her for many years, and if his insurance covered another Doctor he wouldnt be going in there. The staff are all ghetto, they're very rude. The waiting room is always mobbed and it takes forever to get in. It's dirty in the waiting room. Dr. Atienza comes in the room, says hi mommy!! In a real child like way, takes two seconds to look at my son then writes a script and sends me on my way. I try to tell her about his symptoms she doesnt listen. She never noticed he had autism, or that his development wasn't right. He's my first and when I was expressing my concern she wanted out of the room asap. I'm fighting the state now to switch doctors.