A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Borgenheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Borgenheimer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Borgenheimer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borgenheimer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Borgenheimer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Blackford Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen A Borgenheimer MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen A. Borgenheimer practice?
- Dr. Helen Borgenheimer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helen Borgenheimer practices Internal Medicine near Hartford City, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Muncie, IN.
See Hartford City Internists.