Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Helen Borgenheimer
Dr. Helen Borgenheimer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford City, IN. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Borgenheimer is affiliated with IU Health Blackford Hospital, IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital and IU Health Ball Memorial. She speaks English.
Dr. Helen Borgenheimer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Helen Borgenheimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford City, IN.
Dr. Heidi Lakanen
Hartford City, IN 0.01 mi26
Dr. Elpidio Feliciano
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Hartford City, IN 0.01 mi17
Dr. Jennifer Clamme
Hartford City, IN 1.19 mi16