Dr. Helen Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

June 27th, 2012
Dr. Brown is an excellent doctor. She always takes time to listen to her patients and does so with care and compassion.

April 17th, 2012
The most caring Doctor Ever
I am a patient of Dr. Brown's. A new patient of hers, but when I lived in this state before, I always used the Women's Clinic. I have two beautiful boys that they helped bring into this World. I saw Dr. Brown for a very very heavy period problem. I don't plan to have more children, so I opted for the ablaision. (Pardon me if this medical jargon is not spelled correctly.) I was also having problems that my regular family Doctor didn't seem to care about. I spoke with Dr. Brown about my concerns, she had bloodwork done, and she found my problem. She retested my blood just to be double sure. Everything has been taken care of...and I confided in Dr. Brown my fear of anesthesia. Not only did she do a wonderful job with my proceedure, but the last thing I remember is her holding my hand before I fell asleep. The World needs more Doctors with Dr. Brown's bedside manner. I am so grateful to be a patient of hers. All the other staff is great, but I'm thrilled and just tickled that I can call Dr. Brown "My Doctor". Her making the kind gesture of just holding a grown woman's hand who was scared to death speaks volumes of her character. :)

April 24th, 2010
Best OBGYN in Spartanburg.
Visiting with Dr. Brown was a wonderful experience. She is kind, knowledgeable, and informative. I would highly recommend scheduling a visit with her. If you have to schedule to induce labor, make sure its on a day that she is there to do it!!