A thoughtful, caring physician show details A thoughtful, caring physician
by Lance Dailey on Mar 27th, 2015

I feel very comfortable discussing my issues with Dr Ahn and feel confident I am getting her attention as well as receiving thoughtful course of treatment.

by Stephen C. Powell on Feb 26th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Ahn a couple of time since 2011 and am very impressed with her

Jan 12th, 2012

Doctors assistant was rude, abrupt and condescending. Wait was about 1 hr. Request for doctor to answer phone calls were ignored. Would never recommend to anyone.

Oct 19th, 2011

I saw Dr. Ahn today for a cystoscopy. The procedure itself was a bit painful but not her fault, however afterward it was like she was Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde. During the procedure she was nice but once it was over I went to the restroom and came back with teary eyes as it was extremely painful. She was very rude, her tone with me was unacceptable. She said word for word - What do you want from me, you want to stay here, should i put you in the hospital. Which may sound okay when reading but if you could have heard her tone. It was horrible and she is rude. I wouldn't recommend UROCARE or Dr. Ahn to anybody based on her lack of professionalism and bedside manner.

Nov 13th, 2010

Dr Ahn literally was great. She was very professional during the consultation but more importantly she also had a great bedside manner during the procedure itself, which kept me distracted from what I considered a horrific surgery. Honestly, she made the whole experience a much less terrifying ordeal and turned it into one that I recommend to my friends who already have kids but want the freedom.

Aug 24th, 2010

Great experience at Urocare with Dr. Ahn.

Jan 7th, 2010

Dr. Ahn was very caring and professional. I recommend her very highly.