A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Matthews, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inpatient pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Matthews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Chang Matthews MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Helen C. Matthews practice?
- Dr. Helen Matthews has 4 office locations.
Dr. Helen Matthews practices Pediatrics near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See West Chester Pediatricians.