A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Matthews, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Inpatient pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matthews accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen C. Matthews practice?
Dr. Helen Matthews practices Pediatrics near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See West Chester Pediatricians.