A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Carreras-Suchanick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Carreras-Suchanick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carreras-Suchanick
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carreras-Suchanick Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Carreras-Suchanick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Carreras-Suchanick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooks Memorial Hospital
- Tlc Hlth. Network Lake Shore Hospital
- Brooks Memorial Hospital, Dunkirk, NY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Marie Carreras-Suchanick DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Carreras-Suchanick practice?
- Dr. Helen Carreras-Suchanick has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Carreras-Suchanick practices Family Medicine near Dunkirk, NY.
See Dunkirk Family Physicians.