A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Carreras-Suchanick is Good. Dr. Carreras-Suchanick has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carreras-Suchanick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carreras-Suchanick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooks Memorial Hospital
- Brooks Memorial Hospital, Dunkirk, NY
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carreras-Suchanick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Helen Carreras-Suchanick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Carreras-Suchanick practice?
Dr. Helen Carreras-Suchanick practices Family Medicine near Dunkirk, NY.
See Dunkirk Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ellen Carreras-Suchanick, Dr. Iliana Carreras-Suchanick, Dr. Ella Carreras-Suchanick, Dr. Nelly Carreras-Suchanick, Dr. Ileana Carreras-Suchanick, Dr. Alena Carreras-Suchanick, Dr. Lena Carreras-Suchanick, Dr. Nelda Carreras-Suchanick