A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Carreras-Suchanick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Carreras-Suchanick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carreras-Suchanick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carreras-Suchanick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooks Memorial Hospital
- Tlc Hlth. Network Lake Shore Hospital
- Brooks Memorial Hospital, Dunkirk, NY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Marie Carreras-Suchanick DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Carreras-Suchanick practice?
- Dr. Helen Carreras-Suchanick has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Carreras-Suchanick practices Family Medicine near Dunkirk, NY.
See Dunkirk Primary Care Doctors.