A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Cathro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Cathro, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cathro graduated from University Of Dundee, Scotland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Paula Cathro MBBS and MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Helen P. Cathro practice?
- Dr. Helen Cathro has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Cathro practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pathologists.